The Craft Room
Every dedicated work area includes:
- Large height-adjustable 6 foot work tables giving you 15 sq. ft. of space
- Ergonomic task chairs
- Electricity at each table
- Individual task lights
- High spectrum 5000K natural daylight LED light panels provide accurate color representation & clarity
- Table shelving giving you additional space for your work
- Self healing cutting mats
- Cup holders and trash bins at each workstation
Complimentary Tools Include:
- Professional 13" x 19" page full color Canon printer with 8-color ink system
- Cricut Expression & Expression 2 with new mat & blade. View our cartridge library
- PC with Silhouette Studio and Sure Cuts A Lot Software
- Cuttlebug with cutting dies
- Xyron Design Runner
- 12" paper cutters
- Eyelet Setter
- Light box
- Iron & ironing board
- Sewing machine
- Embossing pad and heat gun
- 20 Decorative Edge Scissors
- High speed wireless internet
- Multiple synced HDTVs in craft room provide a great view for everyone
- Multiple streaming channels including Netflix & Hulu
- Play music with our in-wall iPad controller & hi-fi speakers
- Blu-Ray/DVD player + our media library includes over 1,000 DVDs
Complimentary Snacks & Drinks
- Starbucks coffee bar
- Commercial Keurig coffee maker & free K-Cups
- Complimentary beverages including imported teas, sodas, hot chocolate, bottled & filtered water and more
- Dove chocolates
- Pecans, almonds & cashews
- Donuts & snack cakes
- Cookies and chips
Pamper yourself with a private massage during your stay. Michelle Reed is a multi-licensed therapist who facilitates whole wellness through massage, skin and nail care. Licensed in massage since 2004, Michelle has strived to keep up with the latest clinical research and modalities to serve her clients better.
- Massage (including hot stones, body wraps, pre and post-natal)
- Cupping Therapy
- Skin Care (including facials)
Good To Know
- A minimum of 3 guests and a 3 hour minimum on the same day is required.
- 10% discount if booked at least one month in advance.
- Same day appointments incur a $10 fee.
- Appointments accepted Friday evenings and all day Saturday, starting at 8am.
- 72 hour cancellation notification is required. Anything less will cancel any discount for the rest of the group.
- Masks must be worn for massages that have you lying face up.
- Payments: cash, check, credit/debit, Venmo or Zelle. Make checks payable to Michelle Reed.
Appointments & Pricing
214.548.7981 (text is preferred)
- First & last name
- E-mail address
- The date & time requested
- Services wanted
- 30 minute = $50
- 45 minute = $75
- 60 minute = $90
- 75 minute = $110
- 90 minute = $135
- 120 minute = $175
- 60 minute hot stone = $105
- 90 minute hot stone = $150
- 30 minute = $50
- 60 minute = $90
- Back facial = $135
- On site mini-store stocked with everything from the forgotten adhesive to that special embellishment to finish your page
- TRESemme shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided
- Plenty of on-site parking
Consultant / Hostess Perks
Organizing a group is a lot of work! We reward you with these special treats:
- Stay for free when reserving the entire house
- Get an additional, dedicated table to display your products or materials
- Receive 10% off room rates when you make a follow up reservation within 30 days after your stay
- Everyone in your group can pay for their portion online with their credit/debit card, quickly and securely, and at any time so you don't have to be responsible for collecting money. It's your choice.