Memory Lane Inn is deemed an essential business (being in the accommodations industry), and will remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic unless otherwise instructed by the governor. All existing reservations will be honored, and new reservations are welcome.
What are we doing to protect our guests?
- We clean and sanitize the inn following AHLA guidelines before your arrival, such as disinfecting all 'high-touch' surfaces and items with EPA-approved disinfectants, following recommended laundry procedures, and offer disposable hand towels and individually wrapped toilet paper in all our bathrooms.
- Our work stations are 6' wide, automatically insuring the recommended 6' distance between others.
- We have complimentary pre-packaged food and drink items.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the common area.
- We have contactless check-in and check-out procedures.
Please follow all government issued policies that are enforced at the time of your stay. We do not monitor the use of face coverings while you are at Memory Lane Inn. Everyone is an adult - we leave it at your discretion combined with Govenor Abbott's policies on what is best for you and those around you.